Monday, September 12, 2011

2011 中秋节

I am really missing those days when I was small, playing lanterns & candles with brothers and neighborhood.... Still remember I've joined a Mid-Autumn camping in primary school when I was 10yrs old... singing 月亮圆,月亮圆,月亮照在我的家 with gestures on the stage, 营火会,灯笼比赛,猜灯谜,sleeping on the joined tables in a classroom... lot of memories, valuable memories which can't get nowadays... Those days I was so happy and enjoy of Mid-Autumn Festival coming, but nowadays all kids are like don't play lantern anymore. Even the lantern now all comes with batteries and not candles anymore, everything like going to E, E for Electronic... Probably more five years time there is no more so called lantern and candles, all can be played in a game world... Sad, sad, sad..... How I wish I could go back to 20yrs ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment