Sunday, December 5, 2010

A LONG RELATIONSHIP HAS COME TO AN END

I can't believe that it's true. I can't believe that it is happen on me. I can't believe... I can't.... I thought i gave u all i have and i should get back what i want, but no, not as simple as i think... I am just a very simply person, happy go lucky, no longer for me from now on....

It's been broke up for a week time, i thought i can stop thinking about you, but it's hard, it's really really hard... my heart kinda pain... pain until can't take a breath...

I've stop crying for quite a number of days, i am glad that i can do it... I thought i am tough enough, but when the weekend comes, when the holiday comes, my tough disappeared... How long do i still need to go thru this stage? How long do i still need to erase all my memories with you?

3 comments:

  1. there's no theory like how long u can be ok..how long u can forget this..most important now is build up urself..becoming a better person..not thinking of HOW! STAND UP GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby, i've read your blog... i am trying to digest it, love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur very brave and I hope the cheerful face we c u with is the real face, if unhappy pls let us know at least we can be by your side...
    Cheers to Friendship!!

    ReplyDelete