Thursday, December 9, 2010

我爱故我在




Yesterday, Tienzy and Tammy were waiting me in front of my office after my office hour. Just because they promised me that day that they will lend me some books, they still remember the promise, they delivered it... Lot of books, but i think i will like it...



Today, i start to read my first book, 我爱故我在,written by 陶晶莹,quite a lot of philosophies about LOVE, i have read 50pages for today, that is really good, cuz i don't read books so far...



The first page inside the book: Love debate... Quite interesting to read her point of view on LOVE, learning...



This is so called TIMING OF LOVE, i really like the above said by the writer, it is so true! I guess will finish the books within 5hours non stop, but of cuz i don't have 5 hours non stop free time, maybe just read a lil bit when i have my lunch time in office and when before i go to bed...

To Be Continue Sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment