Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Before i go to sleep...

What are you doing there? Will you ever feel hurt when we broke up? Or you are now enjoying with other people outside there? Do u think i can't stand up anymore? Do you think i am going to let me down anymore? Do you think i am crying for you every night? TOns of Questions in my mind... You click 'like' my status? You do really like it? Why you still want to appeared in my vision? Pls, leave me alone, I've done what your wish, are you happy now? Will you now not feeling guilty? Is that all these you want? I've promised myself, I will love myself more, I have love from my friends and family too, lotssss.............. You pls Don't Worry, from now on, you are no longer have the responsibility to worry about me...

No comments:

Post a Comment