Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Yours LOVE I do Read and Receive!

DD041210 Saturday Repost





Today, i went out with Jun,Jon n Zac for lunch...wondering they know my story?! They don't mentioned any in front of me, maybe they scared to mentioned it, i guess... Jun open a lot of clips from her HTC phone and JOn's I-phone, showing me lots funny clips from GAG姐: 是但lism... Hahahaha... really 搞笑:是但啦,算数啦,吾烦你啦!

Then they fetched me to Kepong Village Mall MBO catch a movie: Lelio POPO, mmm... so so lar the movie, most memorable in this movie is a song called: Getaran Jiwa. Never know Malaysia has such a good song de...

At night, Fay, Zac and me go to Sunway Giza Mall. We have a drink there while we are waiting other ppl on the way coming, mmm... I really don't remember which pub already, but i remember i have ordered KilKenny, personally I don't really like the taste, still prefer Hoegaarden instead...

When Jun, Jon, Kenny reached, we all go to Teo Heng KTV Studio. No doubt this studio is offering a cheap price, but the chairs...hmmm....not that satisfied or comfortable... That night my feeling kinda strange, like no mood to sing, what a strange phenomena, I am a singing Princess leh....

Suddenly, we have a special guests, Fooi and Foi Yen, so glad to see them show face, they are just act as loyalty audience, sit there quietly and listen... Fooi is a bit noisy by the way... I have try my best to sing, some of the songs do touch my heart till i almost gonna sob while i am singing...




After the K session, it's almost 2am something. Everyone are leaving with their couple, Jon fetch me back. Suddenly I feel very loneliness, like I am alone and being abandoned in this world, what an extremely bad feeling... I feel very tired, when i reached home i sleep till the next morning...


No comments:

Post a Comment