Saturday, December 18, 2010

Time To Say Goodbye To Old Office

DD171210 FRIDAY RE-POST

Today is the last day we've stay in the office. Lot of sweet and bitter memories in this office. The joy and laughter, the pain and teardrop, from zero to hundred, from junior to senior, from under-aged to middle-aged, been pass through many stages, meet through many customers, encounter many problems, learn infinity knowledges from every senior managers, executives and etc... I am glad to be here, I am glad to know you here, I am glad to become who i am now...



**** ETERNITY MEMORIES ****


My work station


Tiny Store Room


Personal Financial Consultant = Sales Department


Branch Sales Manager Room with Heart Beat Board


Bank Teller 3 Counters only, so messy...


Corridor from Operation Department to Pantry


Server Room


Pantry, for more than 10 staff used, pity us...


Notice Board ... Boring News...


Toilet, the space is just enough for you to turn around your body...


Cash Office Table... Messy


Fire Proof Cabinet and Strong Cabinet $$$$$$$$$$


Organisation Chart, Incomplete Chart Forever...

Outlook of My Office, left hand side is 2 lots Maybank,
right hand side after restaurant is 2 lots CIMB Bank, we are as if Ikan Sardin.


7 Years , we have to say goodbye this time... I am unwilling to let 'u' go... In fact, we leave 'u', we abandon 'u', because we have another new of 'u' which can replace 'u', but I will miss 'u', love 'u', never ever forget 'u' for the rest of my life... This 2010, I have lost you and 'u'... 9 Years and & 7 Years...

No comments:

Post a Comment