Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Very First Bday Gift By Myself


Last Sunday, I have bought an Iphone 4 as my birthday gift, hahhaa, quite an expensive gift after all... but I feel so happy...

Do you see how GREAT and MIRACLE it was happenned to me?

I've been searching it at so many places, stores... Most of the sales staff telling the same answer 'no stock', 'wait next week',' don't know when got stock'... Really tired of the same answer given...If you never got it in the early morning of Sunday, I am pretty sure I wouldn't ask you to accompany me, drive along the road just to search for it. If you choose to bought the accessories in the first Mac Studio, we wouldn't have chance to go in to the second Mac Studio. Instead, the first Mac Studio has variety choices of accessories but you said you do not know how to choose it, so you choose to left. Until we reached the second Mac Studio, thing's happened! Everything is just like Destiny, nothing that we can control, nothing that we can expect, if you deserve it, you will have it in anyway, if you aren't, you will lose it in one day even if you get it today!

Happy Reading!!!

3 comments: