Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Small Prim-School Mate Gathering


Yesterday, 08/01/2011 Saturday night, we had a small gathering among 5 of us at Deutsches Gasthaus 5 at Menjalara Kepong. Many people do not know how to pronouns Deustches, the correct pronouns should be 'Door ches'. A German, he is my customer, and he is friendly, I've learned the pronunciation from him during the final world cup 2010, lol~~~



Although it was only 5 ppl attended this event, but i think this good enough, cuz sometimes too many people attend an event very hard to get to know each other very well... And this times, we chat among 5 of us, I can say there was non-stop of chatting, wide topic, that was really interesting...



From 830pm till almost 1am, 4hrs plus sit and chat over there, sharing opinions, telling true story, planning incoming activities... At last I feel my eyes tired, start yawning... This session ended with happily... Thanks to Wai Chuin, willing to fetch me go and back... Hope we will have more activities coming soon~~~ Take care everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment